We also deliver solid workshoes. We have a few brands that we like to work with, these include Haix and Magnum shoes. Below you find a small grip of our assortment. For more possibilities and information, please contact us.
Haix Ranger BGS
Ranger BGS shoes are, among others, being used as workshoes for police officers. These very sturdy and comfortable shoes are waterproof and breathable. They dampen your steps and insulate against heat and cold. In addition, they are oil and gasoline resistant. These shoes are made of the following materials:
- Upper material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), thickness 2,0-2,2 mm.
- Inner lining: GORE-TEX® Performance; 4 layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with intermediate fleece layer. Optimal climate comfort for all seasons under high stresses. Increased chemical protection.
- Insole: Texoc (fleece) insolde that absorbs sweat and supports ankle.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed, exchangeable, washable, very good moisture absorption, dries quickly..
- Sole: Rubber/PU sole with a street-terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction. Optimal step and bend behaviour due to sporty toe and heel rounding. This rubber shell sole features the MSL (micro-soft-light) system that is the result of an additional production process to achieve extremely low weight, excellent cold/heat insulation and non-marking characteristics. The manually applied rubber sidewall gives this sole optimal side stability. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012.
Haix Airpower XR1
Airpower XR1 shoes are, among others, being used as workboots for rescue services. These boots have a waterproof CROSSTECH® Membrane that prevents the transfer of bacteria and viruses through moisture. It has an impervious sole without metal that is slip-resistant. These boots are made of the following materials:
- Upper material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), thickness 2,0 – 2,2 mm.
- Inner lining: CROSSTECH® laminate technologie; 3 layers CROSSTECH® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Abrasian resistant lining with optimal climate comfort for all seasons, especially when used both indoors and outdoors. Excellent protection against penetration of blood and any other body fluids (thus preventing the penetration of viruses and bacteria). Better protection against chemicals.
- Insole: Comfortable, damping, moisture regulating, antibacterial. Seperate heel hub provides good damping and foot guidance. ‘AIRFLOW’-channels. ‘Perfect-Fit’-marking for optimal control of the correct shoe size. With moisture-absorbing fleece insole.
- Nose: HAIX® Composite nose. Anatomically shaped, ultra-lightweight fiber reinforced plastic nose that meets the highest safety standards.
- Sole: Rubber/PU-sole with rugged profile for street or rough terrain, improved footrest comfort, high abrasion resistance and anti-slip – even in cold weather conditions. The lightweight PU-damping wedge provides extra walking comfort. Very good insulation against cold. The sole is heat, oil and gasoline resistant and non-marking.
Haix Ranger GSG9-S
Ranger GSG9-S are robust workboots that are, among aothers, being used as police equipment. These boots are waterproof and breathable with a damping system that spares the feet and joints. The have a slip-resistant outsole and added puncture protective layer to protect from penetration by sharp objects. The sole is self-cleaning, non-marking, oil and fuel resistant and antistatic. These boots are made of the following materials:
- Upper material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable (5,0 mg/cm²/h), thickness 1,8 – 2,0 mm.
- Inner lining: 3 layers of CROSSTECH® laminate technology, waterproof and breathable. Abrasion resistant lining with optimal climate comfort for all seasons, especially when used both indoors as outdoors. Excellent protection against penetration of blood and other body fluids (thus preventing the penetration of viruses and bacteria). Better protection against chemicals.
- Insole: Flexible, metal-free, steady-state insole.
- Footbed: Anatomically shaped insole with extremely good moisture absorption. Also quick drying, removable and washable.
- Sole: Rubber/PU-sole with a profile for street and rough terrain, abrasian resistant and anti-slip. The rubber sole is equipped with the MSL(micro-soft-light) system and extremely lightweight, has excellent cold and heat insulation and is non-marking. Compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012.
Magnum Viper Pro 8.0
The Viper Pro 8.0 is a waterproof leather uniform boot that is extremely wear-resistant. The non-metallic hardware keeps these boots scanner safe and therefore suitable for airports and other electronically protected environments. These boots are made of the following materials:
- Upper material: Lightweight Magnashield leather with 1680 denier nylon top work.
- Inner lining: Waterproof and breathable membrane to keep feet dry. Clarino® Microfiber collar to guarantee ultimate comfort.
- Insole: M-P.A.C.T. response insole for ultimate comfort and shock absorbing. EVA midsole for cushioning comfort.
- Sole: SRA high traction rubber outsole for maximum grip. Non-metallic hardware. Tested and certified to EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO WR SRA.